Castor oil is beneficial for delicate facial skin. It can be an effective emollient for dry skin and can even help to detoxify and cleanse skin.
Botanical Name: Ricinus communis.
Plant Part: Seeds.
Processing Method: Cold Pressed.
Color / Consistency / Absorption: A slightly viscous clear, colourless to pale liquid.
Aromatic Description / Scent: Odorless to a light oily scent.
Product Abstract: Castor oil, which is pressed from the seeds of the Castor Bean plant, has been used for health and beauty for millennium. It is massaged into nails and calluses, and added to shampoos and conditioners to treat split hairs and add volume. In small amounts, it is added to cold-processed soap formulations to increase lather, and is a popular ingredient in lip balms.
Cautions: For external use only; a skin test is recommended prior to use.
Storage: It is recommended that cold-pressed carrier oils be kept in a cool, dark place to maintain freshness and achieve maximum shelf life. If refrigerated, bring to room temperature before using.
Castor oil is becoming a popular remedy for hair loss & a helpful ingredient for hair regrowth.
With the regular use of castor oil, hair growth can be boosted by three times to five times the usual rate
It not only spurs hair growth, but the hair also become noticeably thicker within a few months of use
How to use Castor Oil for Hair
1. Castor oil has a thick consistency, so you can mix it with coconut oil, olive oil or jojoba oil in a half and half ratio
2. Use your fingers or a brush and start applying it onto your scalp with circular motions.
3.This gentle masssage increases the blood circulation, rejuvenates the hair, and stimulates hair growth.
4. Wrap your hair in a warm towel and leave it for two to eight hurs. You can also leave it overnight
5.This will give the oil enough time to penetrate the follicles and hydrate your scalp and hair thoroughly.
6.Wash your hair as usual using shampoo and conditioner. Make sure you rinse all the oil out of your hair.
Benefit of Castor Oil
1. Castor oil helps with hair regrowth and hair loss
2. Castor oil makes the hair richer and darker
3. Castor oil prevents split ends
4. Treats dandruff and dry scalp
#carrieroil #oil #castoroil #1stgrade #castor #summersoap