About this item:
- Practicality & Durability - Soap Silicon Toast Mold is flexible and non - stick, very practical and durable.
- Easy to Clean & Suitable for Dishwasher - Our silicone soap molds can be used under widely temperature from -40℉ to +446℉ (-40℃ to +230℃). This silicone cavity mold is easy to clean up, can be used for microwave, oven, refrigerator, freezer and dishwasher.
- Multipurpose - You can create your own special desserts by using our soap molds, homemade soaps, muffin, brownie, cornbread, cheesecake, panna cotta, pudding, jello shot and more with our silicone mold.
- Why Choose Us - Offering each customer the wonderful products and service is our mission. If you have any problems about our soap molds, please feel free to contact us, then we will give you a satisfied solution.
Castor oil is beneficial for delicate facial skin. It can be an effective emollient for dry skin and can even help to detoxify and cleanse skin.
Rose Geranium is useful as an astringent, and can help to achieve skin tone and clarity. This oil is also very good for treating burns, cuts, scrapes, abrasions, and other skin conditions. Plus rose geranium oil is a powerful insecticide, and when a few drops are added to shampoo, it can be effective therapy against head lice.
Rosehip oil, also known as rosehip seed oil, is running a close race with coconut oil when it comes to its benefits for the skin. Rosehips were a remedy that was used by the ancient Egyptians, Mayans and Native Americans all because of its amazing healing properties. This oil is full of vitamins, antioxidants and essential fatty acids that are known to correct dark spots and hydrate dry, itchy skin, all while reducing scars and fine lines. By using a cold-press extraction process, the oil is separated from the hips and seeds. For facial skin care, rosehip oil offers several benefits when applied externally. It protects the skin and increases cell turnover because it contains vitamin E, vitamin C, vitamin D and B-carotene, a form of vitamin A, and which are all antioxidants that help fight free radicals.
Lemongrass oil has a powerful, citrus scent. Lemongrass oil can be extracted, and it’s been used by healthcare providers to treat digestive problems and high blood pressure Lemongrass essential oil is a popular tool in aromatherapy to help relieve stress, anxiety, and depression. It also used as natural remedy to heal wounds and help prevent infection, contains citral, an anti-inflammatory compound, and has antifungal and antioxidant properties.
- Why Choose Us - Offering each customer the wonderful products and service is our mission. If you have any problems about our products, please feel free to contact us, then we will give you a satisfied solution.
Not only is hazelnut oil moisturizing, as you might expect, but it also has a reputation as being a good oil for oily skin, since its natural properties help balance oils. Hazelnut oil has been used for oily skin and minimizing the size of pores because of its unique properties. A high content of catechins and tannins (healthy flavonoids) make this oil a “dry” oil that feels smooth and toning on the skin. Its properties help balance oils and make your pores appear smaller.
How to Use Sweet Orange Essential Oil
Sweet orange essential oil can be applied topically, as a compress, in the bath, through direct inhalation, or diffuser. Because of its potential phototoxic effects, it should always be diluted and dermal applications avoided before exposure to sunlight.
Use several drops in direct palm inhalation to shift mental negativity and enliven stale air.
Add several drops to bathwater to help eliminate toxins, boost the lymphatic and immune systems and calm the nerves.
Add several drops orange oil to a clean damp washcloth and toss in the dryer to freshen linens.
Add 10 drops orange oil and three drops peppermint oil to a spray bottle for a revivifying air freshener.
Diffuse orange oil in the office or at home to create a pleasant atmosphere.
Sweet Orange Essential Oil Recipes
Garden Insect Spray: 4 drops sweet orange oil, 2 drops grapefruit oil, 2 drops lavender oil, 2 drops chamomile oil in 100ml bottle; spray affected leaves
Massage Oil: 4 drops sweet orange oil, 8 drops plai oil, 2 drops black pepper oil, 2 drops neroli oil in 15 mL jojoba oil