We are committed to creating a one-stop shopping platform for DIY scented candles, hand-made soap, incense expanding stone and other creative hand-made raw materials, tools, packaging materials and other products!
Our shop is at Puchong, guarantee delivery within 48 hours after customers place orders. Any enquiry details please consult our customer service.
You can make your very own DIY handmade soap at home easily with our Soap Base. Just melt the soap base and add in some essential oils and vitamin E, pour into mold and wait for it to set before use!
pH (1% Aqueose Solution): 9.5-10.5
Physical Form at 30C: Solid
Recommended melting temperature: 55-65C
1. Mildness: Our Soap Base is a significantly milder than conventional soap. As such it is suitable for sensitive skin and problems associated with sensitive skin. On the on other hand, conventional tends to be more irritating and causes allergic reactions even to normal skin.
2. Moisturizing: Our Soap Base contains a high percentage of Glycerine, a strong moisturizing agent. It is particularly beneficial for dry skin due to sickness or old age or caused by detergents and other chemical agents.
3. Optimum Cleansing: Our Soap Base does not “over clean” the skin as conventional soap does because of its mildness. It cleans the skin of the “dirt” that is accumulated externally (from contact with the environment) or internally (discharges from the body), but not the layer of wax that is naturally present on the skin. In this way, it helps to ensure that the skin keeps its natural moisture and its natural tenderness, elasticity, and firmness.
Summer Soap's soap base is the universal soap suitable for all ages, all conditions and all occasions.
Other advantages of Our Soap:
1. It is more classy in presentation.
2. It can be made into more varieties of colours and moulded into more exotic forms.
3. By incorporating with specialty ingredients, products of unique selling points can be created.
Steps to make soap:
1. Melt soap base in microware/ normal kitchen with low heat.
2. Prepare your add-on materials (fragrance oil, essential oil/coconut oil/ shea butter/ cocoa butter/ vegetable glycerin etc)
3. Pour in the add-on materials and stir evenly
4. Add soap dye and stir evenly.
5. Pour mixture into a mold/ container. Let it set for 2-3 hours.
6. Your soap is ready once it is harden. You can wrap it in plastic bag for long term storage or start using it for cleansing/ shower.
Sodium Stearate, Propylene Glycol, Alkyl Polyglucoside, Glycerin, Sorbitol, Sodium Laurate, Sucrose, Aqua, Sodium Chloride
#soap #diy #cosmetics #bath #transparent #melt #pour #rectangluar #skin #skincare #bodywash #wash #decoration #summersoap #soapbase #diysoap